Register for Classes
With the exception of our Drop-in Play Groups and Adopter Classes, all Potter League training classes require pre-registration. Registration can be completed online
or in person at the shelter.
All dogs 3 months of age or older must be vaccinated against the Rabies & Distemper virus and a copy of your dog’s current rabies vaccination certificate as well as up to date vaccination records must be submitted before the dog will be admitted to class. Puppies under 3 months of age must have age appropriate vaccinations and vaccine records must be submitted. It is highly recommended you confer with your veterinarian about other vaccinations they may recommend.
For several of our classes, the first scheduled class is an orientation. Orientations are held for owners only, no dogs. Be sure to know whether or not your class is having an orientation.
Other things to note:
- All dogs must be under the handlers/owners control and supervision at all times.
- No choke, pinch or electric/shock collars are allowed in class.
- Make-up classes are not held for individuals, make-up classes for the full class will be held in the case of weather cancellation or trainer illness.
- For your comfort, please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Flip flops and open-toed shoes are not recommended.
- Please review supply list for each class.
Please check this website or call 401.846.8276 for information regarding any weather-related cancellations.