There are currently no positions available at the Potter League. Please check back for future openings.
Employment at the Potter League
Potter League for Animals is a nonprofit animal shelter and education center serving Newport County. We employ a total of 26 full and part-time employees. Employees must be 18 years of age or if 16-17 provide a “Certificate of Age” issued by your School Department. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer comprehensive benefits to our full-time staff members.
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
(*) Benefits offered to part-time employees as well
The core values of the staff unite and guide us to provide the best service to the animals in our care, our organization and our community.
- We exhibit a compassion for each other and the animals in everything we do
- We communicate freely and clearly
- We are flexible in our approach to an ever changing environment
- We strive for continuous improvement
- We encourage teamwork among our staff and volunteers
- We value our community and collaboratively work to enrich lives
If you are interested in joining our team, please download and complete the employment application and forward along with your resume to:
Potter League for Animals
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 412
Newport, RI 02840
email to: NancyW@PotterLeague.org
drop off at the shelter: 87 Oliphant Lane, Middletown, RI 02842